As many of you know, we have been very busy over the last couple of weeks assisting our clients with navigating the ever-changing rollercoaster of government lending (if you can call it that yet), completing applications, and gathering all the backup financial reports needed to go with these applications – it’s definitely a moving target and hasn’t stopped moving yet.
If you have not already applied for the SBA EIDL loan/grant and the PPP (Paycheck Protection Program) loan, you should have by now. Contact us asap so we can help you through this process.
And if you are feeling a bit like a deer in headlights right now, chances are, you’re going to get hit.
But you don’t have to.
Let us strategize with you, create a plan, get you back on track, and make use of this mandated downtime! We have been doing this with many of our clients over the last 2 weeks and we want to make sure that ALL of our clients are aware of just some of the ways we are here to help.
Question… Are you and your business prepared to stay afloat for the next 30, 60, 90, 120 days?
What does that look like?
YOU NEED A PLAN. LET’S MAKE ONE.
- Run a cash flow projection based on your current, updated books for 30/60/90 days.
- Identify any expenses that can be cut or deferred.
- Identify any revenue that can be realized, conservatively, and add that into the projection with associated direct costs.
- Review current cash reserves and how much time that buys you.
- Add in any possible loans, lines of credit, grants, etc.
- Identify how you will use this debt! This is especially important with any money received from the new government loan programs as being able to document how this money was used is required to achieve any possible loan forgiveness.
- Now that we have our “status quo” for the next few months, what’s next?
- How will you/your business come out of this?
- How will you/your business reenter our somewhat altered, new world?
- How will you/your business be better?
- What changes do you want to make?
- What areas do you want to improve upon?
- What new skills or mindset do you want to learn about and adopt during this “downtime”?
- What can you do right now, with the resources you currently have, to make the biggest impact?
- Who do you want to be?